Installation & Services
Cut the pipe vertically and precisely with Sant-Rifeng pipe cutter.
Rounding and beveling
Round and bevel the end holes with the Sant-Rifeng plastic reamer.
- Choose the right size fitting according to the pipe, put the nut over the pipe, side the compression ring over the pipe, make sure the mouth of the nut and the pipe faces the same direction.
Step 3 – 2nd point
2. Push the inserts into the pipe up to the shoulder, take care not to damage the O-ring.
- Follow the clamp tools instruction; position the clamp jaws so that their ends aligned with the end of the press sleeve. Shut the press clamp and begin the pressing procedure. It can only clamp once.
- This installation manual is especially for the 14-32(mm) piping systems.
- For your safe connection, Sant-Rifeng pipes should be connected with approved fittings recommended by Sant-Rifeng.
Want a design? Have technical questions?
Talk to the experts…
Sant-Rifeng boasts strong capacity for system solution designing and R&D, which is backed
by a team of well-qualified and experienced specialists, many of whom had over decades
of practice in the industry. Their professional service and our level of expertise will be at
customers’ disposal when require. So whenever you are in need of a design or having any
sorts of technical questions, We are here for you.
We are available to provide technical supports and resolve any type of installation problem.
There is a range of installation manuals at customers’ disposal that offer simpler explanations
and instructions on different systems. Helping you to achieve easier and faster installation is our goal.